1. Click on “Create” on the top tool bar.
2. From the drop down menu select “Design Library”
3. The software automatically defaults to “Large Hoop” designs.
4. Double click on the sesign of your choice – Grey shaded design will appear in hoop
5. Position curser inside of design and “Right click”.
6. Click on “Apply”, this will fill the design with color stitches.
7. From the top tool bar click on “Design”. From the drop down menu select “Center Design”
8. To transmit design to machine, click on sewing machine icon on the top tool bar. (You can also click on “File” on the top tool bar and then click on “Transmit to machine”).
9. Machine Navigator pop-up screen appears.
10. For CE-100 or CE-200 Click on “Send”; this sends one color at a time. When the color is completed, you will need to click on "Send" for the next color.
11. For all other Futura machines Click on "Send Block", this sends one color at a time. When the color is completed, you must click on the "forward arrows" to the right of the "Send Block" box to advance to the next color. Click on "Send Block" to stitch out the next color. You can also choose to click on "Send Design", in this case all colors of the design will be sent to the machine at the same time. The machine will automatically stop after each color to allow you to change out the color of the thread.
11. Touch “Green Start/Stop” button on the front of the machine and machine will start to sew.