1. Replace the embroidery thread on your spool pin with Bobbinfil thread, wind the thread around the thread guide located over the transparent threading path on the top of your machine and then slip the end of the thread through the opening in the bobbin from the inside to the outside.
How do I wind a bobbin when my embroidery unit is attached?
2. Place the bobbin on the bobbin winder shaft and push the shaft towards you.
3. Hold the thread end securely above the bobbin as it begins to wind.
4. Allow the bobbin to turn several (10 to 12) times and then stop the machine by pushing the shaft towards the back. Cut the thread at the top of the bobbin as close to the bobbin as possible. Continue to wind the bobbin by pushing the shaft back towards you.
5. The bobbin will stop turning when it is full. Push shaft to the back, clip the thread and remove the bobbin from the shaft.
6. Remove the hoop from the machine, (DO NOT REMOVE YOUR FABRIC FROM THE HOOP), replace the empty bobbin and then re-insert the hoop.
7. If your design moved forward a stitch or two when you picked up the bobbin thread, you can use the backstitch operation switch on the front of your machine to move back to your original position.